Hmong City Children Ministry in Thailand
We want to look after Hmong children from both believing and pre-believing families that move to Chiangmai Province, Thailand for their education. These children from Hmong villages need a place where they can feel loved, safe, and are supported by people that they can relate to when they encounter challenges and problems.
In our hostel, we help them by:
– Providing a place and house (rooms) for children
– Coaching the children with their schoolwork
– Providing them with breakfast and dinner during weekdays and with three meals during the weekend
– Providing school materials
– Giving them pocket money to take to school
– Renting vehicles to transport them to and from school
– Teaching them the Word every Sunday
– Teaching them to play musical instruments after school and on Saturday
We have the capacity to help 30 children but need financial support to employ more teachers and staff.
US$150/month to assist each child
We hope to gather the young Hmong children from various provinces into the hostel, proclaim the gospel to them, teach them Christian values and build them up to become faithful Christians and Hmong Christian leaders.
MISSION PARTNER / MINISTRY PROFILE
Hmong City Hostel was set up by Pastor Pornchai Banchasawan in 2017.